U Tip Hair Extensions
U-Tip Hair Extensions belong to Keratin Hair Extensions, also called Nail Tip Hair Extensions; the name comes from the shape of keratin at the end of the hair strand, which is preformed into a U shape, like a nail.
There are two different installation methods.
- Hot fusion: Installing U-Tip Hair Extensions involves using heat and special tools to fuse performed keratin tips to your natural hair. First, a strand of hair extension needs to be aligned with a small section of hair (the hair can be put into the U-shaped groove during installation, which facilitates the follow-up work); then, a heat fusion tool is used to melt the keratin at the end, creating a strong bond. This process will be repeated for each section of hair until the desired thickness and length are achieved. Once the keratin cools and hardens, it forms an almost invisible bonding point that holds the extension tightly to the natural hair. It's a process that takes time and skill, often hours, to complete.
- Ultrasonic fusion: The installation process is the same as hot fusion, but you have to use a special ultrasonic tool.
- Long-lasting: U-Tip hair extensions can last 3-6 months with proper care, making them a longer-lasting option.
- Natural Look: Since the hair extension bundles and natural hair are blended one by one, U-Tip hair extensions provide very natural-looking results. Bond points are small and invisible.
- Variety: U-Tip hair extensions can be used on various hair textures and colors, offering even more customization options.
- Possible Damage: Although keratin is a naturally occurring protein, heat fusion techniques can cause damage to natural hair if not installed and removed properly.
- Professional Operation: U-Tip hair extensions need to be applied and removed by an experienced stylist to minimize potential damage to the hair.
- Regular Upkeep: Like all hair extensions, U-Tip hair extensions require regular professional maintenance to keep them looking their best.
How long will it take to receive the ordered product?
Are there any free samples?
Yes, we can provide samples, but you have to buy it first, and you will be refunded in the form of discount coupons or gift cards after you are satisfied.
Can you accept orders for customized products?
Yes, we can customize whether it is product style or color. Please contact us to discuss further.