Feather Hair Extensions
Feather hair extensions, also known as F-tips hair extensions. Despite the name, they are not made of feathers but mimic the shape of feathers radiating outward.
- Invisible: use a string to connect hair extensions to natural hair, with only a small and inconspicuous connection.
- Nature: the effect of integration is good; there will be no obvious level.
- Reuse: can be reused to save cost.
- No Glue: easy to adjust without damaging hair
- High comfort: each extension weighs only 0.8 grams and has no sense of pulling. There is no barrier when combing with a large-toothed comb and no sense of particle pressure when sleeping.
Obvious Disadvantage: expensive.
- The production process is tedious: it is handmade and time-consuming because each hair needs to be manually connected to the rope to form a feathery shape. A skilled worker can only make about 100 a day.
- Installation takes time: the installation of feather hair extensions is also a long process, usually taking 2-4 hours to cover the entire head.
Although the cost of this kind of hair extension is high, those defects cannot prevent it from becoming a fashion trend.
How long will it take to receive the ordered product?
Are there any special offers for hairstylists and salon owners?
Yes, please register as our member.
Are there any free samples?
Yes, we can provide samples, but you have to buy it first, and you will be refunded in the form of discount coupons or gift cards after you are satisfied.
Can you accept orders for customized products?
Yes, we can customize whether it is product style or color. Please contact us to discuss further.