Flat Tip Hair Extensions
Flat Tip Hair Extensions are one of the original Hot Fusion Hair Extensions. The name comes from the shape of the keratin at the end of the hair strand, which is preformed into a small flattened cuboid.
- LONG LASTING: Flat Tip Hair Extensions last for months thanks to the use of heat fusion technology, which is longer than some other hair extension technologies.
- Unnoticeable: They blend well with real hair, giving the wearer a natural and seamless look.
- Less Damage to Real Hair: Flat Tip Hair Extensions will cause less damage to real hair when installed and maintained according to the correct procedures.
- HEAT RESISTANT: Thanks to Keratin Heat Fusion Technology, Flat Tip Hair Extensions are able to withstand the heat of everyday perms and blow dryers.
- LOW MAINTENANCE: Flat Tip Hair Extensions require less maintenance than other types of hair extensions.
There are two different installation methods.
- Hot fusion: The embedding process of Flat Tip Hair Extensions requires heat and specialized equipment in order to incorporate the keratin tips into your natural hair. The initial step is to line up a section of the extension with a small amount of hair. The keratin at the tip of the extension is then melted using a hot melt tool, creating a strong bond. Next, repeat this step for each section of hair until you achieve the desired thickness and length. Once the keratin cools and hardens, it creates an almost imperceptible connection point, firmly attaching the extension to your natural hair. This operation can take hours and requires some skill to complete.
- Ultrasonic fusion: The installation process is the same as hot fusion, but you have to use a special ultrasonic tool.