Micro Loop Hair Extensions
"Micro Loop Hair Extensions" have an installed micro loop and a plastic loop at the end of each hair extension. The hair extensions, micro beads, and micro loop (instead of pulling needle) are pre-knotted together, which makes the hair extension installation process easier.
Take a small bundle of hair, pass through the loop of the pull ring, and pull the other end of the pull ring to let the hair pass through the micro beads with the loop. Then use the special pliers to press the micro beads tightly to connect the hair and the hair extension together firmly.
- No Need to Use Glue or Heat: this means less potential damage to natural hair.
- NATURAL LOOK: If installed by an experienced stylist, "Micro Loop Hair Extensions" blend very naturally with natural hair, making artificial hair almost unnoticeable.
- ADJUSTABLE: "Micro Loop Hair Extensions" can be repositioned and adjusted to accommodate hair growth or to adjust hairstyles as desired.
- Longer Installation Time: The installation process of Micro Loop Hair Extensions may take longer than other types of hair extensions because each artificial hair strand needs to be installed individually.
- Expertise Required: "Micro Loop Hair Extensions" require specialized techniques and tools to install, so they usually need to be performed by an experienced hairstylist.
- Regular Maintenance Required: "Micro Loop Hair Extensions" require regular adjustment and tightening to keep them from loosening or falling out. Also, the microrings may need to be replaced periodically, as they may wear out over time.
- Low Reuse Rate: Micro loop is a one-time use product, but the hair can be reused and can be quickly repaired into I-tip or Flat tip hair extensions using keratin.
- Limit: For those with thinner or weaker hair, the weight of the microrings can cause stress, which can lead to hair breakage.
How long will it take to receive the ordered product?
Are there any special offers for hairstylists and salon owners?
Yes, please register as our member.
Are there any free samples?
Yes, we can provide samples, but you have to buy it first, and you will be refunded in the form of discount coupons or gift cards after you are satisfied.
Can you accept orders for customized products?
Yes, we can customize whether it is product style or color. Please contact us to discuss further.