Flex Tip Nano Hair Extensions
Flex Tip Nano Hair Extensions are also called Flexible Tip Hair Extensions, sometimes referred to as F-tip for short. This kind of hair extension belongs to nano ring hair extension in a broad sense. First, a bundle of hair is bonded through keratin into a tip similar to I-tip hair extension, and then a thicker transparent PE elastic thread is buried in the tip.
When installing the "Flex Tip Nano Hair Extensions", first use a pulling needle to pull a small strand of natural hair into the nano ring. Then, insert the transparent elastic thread at the end of the hair extension into the nano ring, and then use a special pliers tool to press the nano ring tightly, so that the hair extension is firmly fixed on the hair, and finally use scissors to cut off the long transparent elastic thread.
- Invisible: nano-ring + transparent elastic thread, making the hair extension more imperceptible and fixed more firmly.
- Less Harmful to Hair: Since no glue, heat, or tape is used during installation, it causes relatively little damage to natural hair.
- Adjustability: Since the hair extensions are attached to the hair with micro-rings, they can be easily moved or adjusted to suit different hairstyles or adjust to natural hair growth.
- LONG LASTING: With proper care, it can last for months and can be reused.
- Expertise Required: Proper installation and maintenance requires expertise and tools, so it should usually be performed by an experienced stylist.
- REQUIRED REGULAR MAINTENANCE: Like all hair extensions, flex tip nano hair extensions require regular adjustment and tension to keep them from loosening or falling out.
- May cause stress to fragile hair: While flex tip nano hair extensions are less damaging to hair, nano rings can cause stress that can cause breakage in very thin or damaged hair.
*P#18-22 / P#4-8 color number flex tip nano hair extensions.
How long will it take to receive the ordered product?
Are there any special offers for hairstylists and salon owners?
Yes, please register as our member.
Are there any free samples?
Yes, we can provide samples, but you have to buy it first, and you will be refunded in the form of discount coupons or gift cards after you are satisfied.
Can you accept orders for customized products?
Yes, we can customize whether it is product style or color. Please contact us to discuss further.