Tape Hair Extensions
Tape Hair Extensions are very popular recently. This kind of hair extension is pre-made into weft on PU or silicone tape and then pressed on the weft with special double-sided tape. When installing, first take out a small bundle of natural hair, and then stick a piece of Tape Hair Extensions on the root of the natural hair. Next, take the other piece and place it on top of your natural hair, essentially "sandwiching" your natural hair between the two hair extensions.
- Seamless End: Tape Hair Extensions are a smooth, almost imperceptible method of hair extensions. When applied correctly, they blend really well with natural hair.
- Easy to Use: The installation and removal process of Tape Hair Extensions is relatively simple and quick.
- Versatile: This hair extension works on all hair types, including thinner hair. The contact area is large so that the pulling force on the hair is even and small.
- Time Efficiency: Compared to other hair extension methods, the application time of Tape Hair Extensions is relatively short, usually within one to two hours.
- Less Damage: The Tape Hair Extensions method is less damaging to the hair because it doesn't require the use of hot tools or involve any fusion process.
- Reusable: When properly cared for, Tape Hair Extensions can be reused, making them a cost-effective option. (Just replace the double-sided tape).
The quality of the tape directly affects the durability and stability of the hair extension. If the tape is of poor quality, the hair extensions may come off during normal use, requiring more frequent replacement and maintenance.
In addition, the warranty period of the tape is usually only six months. This means that if you buy some Tape Hair Extensions and plan to use them after a while, you will want to check that the tape is still in good condition before using it. If the tape has expired or lost its stickiness, then these expired tapes need to be replaced to ensure the quality of the installation.
So while Tape Hair Extensions are a quick and relatively gentle hair extension method, it does require a little more maintenance and attention to the quality and shelf life of the tape.
How long will it take to receive the ordered product?
Are there any free samples?
Yes, we can provide samples, but you have to buy it first, and you will be refunded in the form of discount coupons or gift cards after you are satisfied.
Can you accept orders for customized products?
Yes, we can customize whether it is product style or color. Please contact us to discuss further.